Copyright (C) 2001-2009 by Jason Hunter, jhunter_AT_servlets.com.
All rights reserved.
The source code, object code, and documentation in the com.oreilly.servlet package is copyright and owned by Jason Hunter.
ON-SITE USE RIGHTS
Permission is granted to use the com.oreilly.servlet.* packages in the development of any non-commercial project. For this use you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable limited license at no cost.
For a commercial project, permission is granted to use the com.oreilly.servlet.* packages provided that every person on the development team for that project owns a copy of the book Java Servlet Programming (O'Reilly) in its most recent edition. The most recent edition is currently the 2nd Edition, available in association with Amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596000405/jasonhunter.
Other (sometimes cheaper) license terms are available upon request; please write to jhunter_AT_servlets.com for more information.
Commercial redistribution rights of the com.oreilly.servlet.* packages are available by writing jhunter_AT_servlets.com.
Non-commercial redistribution is permitted provided that:
1. You redistribute the package in object code form only (as Java .class files or a .jar file containing the .class files) and only as part of a product that uses the classes as part of its primary functionality.
2. The product containing the package is non-commercial in nature.
3. The public interface to the classes in the package, and the public interface to any classes with similar functionality, is hidden from end users when engaged in normal use of the product.
4. The distribution is not part of a software development kit, operating system, other library, or a development tool without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. The distribution includes copyright notice as follows: "The source code, object code, and documentation in the com.oreilly.servlet package is copyright and owned by Jason Hunter." in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
6. You reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions, and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
7. Licensor retains title to and ownership of the Software and all enhancements, modifications, and updates to the Software.
Note that the com.oreilly.servlet package is provided "as is" and the author will not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of your use. Furthermore, you understand the package comes without any technical support.
You can always find the latest version of the com.oreilly.servlet package at http://www.servlets.com.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.