Have you used Apache's Velocity Template Engine on a production site?
The following comments have been recorded for
Back to Results
- http://zumguenstigenkredit.pw/privatkredit/privatkredit-arbeitslos-geld-?berweisen/ http://meinebestefinanzierung.info/zusage/kredit-bremen-online-zusage-job/ http://niedrigzinsgarantie.info/kredit/kredit-bekommen/kredit-darlehen-orte-finanz-kredit-bekommen/ (22 Feb 2017 00:00)
- 1 (16 Nov 2016 00:00)
- ASD (14 Feb 2011 00:00)
- However I am looking at a clean viable alternative to JSP is it Velocity? is it Tea? I dont know I am checking them out. (8 Apr 2002 00:00)
- I've wanted to evaluate but hadn't had enough time. (16 Jan 2002 00:00)
- but it looks interesting. (15 Jan 2002 00:00)
- I am planning a project that will use Velocity for a production web application. (13 Jan 2002 00:00)
- I played with it, it looks great, but I would like to see more tutorials of velocity with JDBC. (may be a tutorial on turbine with velocity!)
(11 Jan 2002 00:00)
- My company uses webmacro. very happy with wm. (10 Jan 2002 00:00)
- I am investigating developing for it now. So far I am pretty impressed. I am on their mailing list as well and it is extremely helpful (great people). I would suggest anyway looking into using Velocity, or just want to know what it is about join the list. (22 Dec 2001 00:00)
- not yet (20 Dec 2001 00:00)
- No, but I would like to and am proposing Velocity for use on production sites. (20 Dec 2001 00:00)
- I would love to, but have not yet been able to get it past the PHB's, who favour "standard" JSP. (20 Dec 2001 00:00)
- Why? I can just use jsp includes? (11 Dec 2001 00:00)
- asdf (6 Dec 2001 00:00)
- i dont even know about it....tell me.. (1 Dec 2001 00:00)
- Though I find Velocity worthy to know about, to build web interfaces, JSP has much better support from development tools. (30 Nov 2001 00:00)
- By the way, I don't know what the Velocity Template Engine! (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- plan to use it after testing.
freemarker is used currently (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- I used Freemarker -- simpler, faster and more elegant (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- Have own, custom template engine that is cooler.... (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- I really havent looked at it.
There are too many new things to use or know them all! (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- What is that? (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- what is it ? (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- What is it? (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- We use WebMacro 0.94. We are monitoring WebMacro and Velocity development. (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- Not yet, but it seems to be a better way of separating business logic from presentation than JSP. (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- I use WebMacro instead :-) (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- But I want to try it out...
Sadly I don't have time :( anybody got any good tips for beginners? I'd like to hear some reviews on it if possible (especially integration issues).
Cheers(mailto:email@example.com) (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- I would like to try velocity (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- i'm using WebMacro with success (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- Because don't know enough about what it can do - perhaps it needs more promotion or a case study? (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- I don't understand the no box: what do you care about people coming here to say they haven't used it ? You only need to know if those who have are happy or not (the 2 other boxes) non ?
Thanks for your work anyway !
Nico. (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- Never used it. Don't even know what it can do for me. (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- I think JSP is a very stable and standart technologie.
I missing only a standard tag library but jakarta-taglib
project is on a good way! (29 Nov 2001 00:00)
- Why learn yet another template? Yes, it is probably the best so far, but I'll wait for s/t more revolutionary before jumping again. (28 Nov 2001 00:00)
- I want to try develeopment very soon! (28 Nov 2001 00:00)
- I looked at template engines as an alternative to JSP but my first impressions were that they are too rigid in their way of thinking. (28 Nov 2001 00:00)
- I use Struts and Custom Tags rather than any template engine. (28 Nov 2001 00:00)